Details of Flat Die Organic Fertilizer Pellet Mill:
Product Name: Flat die extrusion granulator
Model: FY-KP-40 Power: 15kW
Overall Dimension: 1200*650*1450
Granulation Rate: >95％
Manufacturer: Fan Way Fertilizer Machinery Co., Ltd.
Departure City: Shanghai
Arrival Country: America
Delivery Date: 18th, Jan., 2016
||Advantage of Flat Die Extrusion Granulator:
◎Easy operation and maintenance
◎Small volume and low power dissipation
◎High rate of qualified ball
◎High particle strength
◎Wide application and low noise
◎Simple design and even running
Fan Way flat die extrusion granulator, also called Flat die organic fertilizer pellet mill, was shipping to America one week ago. This customer uses this organic fertilizer machine to produce bio fertilizer, using crop straw as raw material.
Characteristics of Flat Die Organic Fertilizer Pellet Mill
1. It is mainly used for bio organic fertilizer production and aquaculture processing industry.
2. The granules produced by this machine are characterized by smooth surface and high hardness.
3. It features in homogeneous granule components and clean shapes.
4. Due to the low moisture content of the particles, it is easy in stocking. It remains unchanged in form, which greatly increases operation rate.
|Precautions of Flat Die Organic Fertilizer Pellet Mill
1. During the operation of flat die extrusion granulator, materials like stones and iron are not allowed in the raw materials.
2. Regularly adding high temperature greases on bearings to prolong its service life.
3. Idling is prohibited between compression roller and template.
4. When particles crumble, coarse-fibred raw materials should decrease below 50%.
5. When it can’t granulate or discharge, diaphragm plate can be unloaded.
6.After open it span by span, the machine can be starting with some fiber material.
7. Degree of tightness of the belt should be in regular inspection. Oil seal are supposed to change for leakage.
|Wearing Parts in Flat Die Organic Fertilizer Machine
3. Pressure roller
4. Motor belt
5. Platen roller shaft
6. Crushing blade