Rotary Drum Cooler
Introduction of Fertilizer Rotary Drum Cooling Machine
Fertilizer after drying have high temperature and shall be cooled to prevent caking of the fertilizer. Rotary drum cooling machine is used to cool fertilizer with certain temperature and particle size in compound fertilizer production line and organic fertilizer production line. The cooler is used combining with the rotary dryer, which can greatly increase the cooling rate, reduce labor intensity, increase capacity, and further remove the moisture and reduce the temperature of fertilizer. Besides, rotary drum cooler can also be used for cooling other powdery or granular material. Generally, the feed temperature is 60℃-80℃, and the discharge temperature is less than 40℃.
Features of Fertilizer Rotary Cooling Machine
1. Compact structure, easy maintenance, reliable performance, low energy consumption.
2. Rational distribution and angle of lifting plates maximize heat transfer between materials and cooling air, improving cooling efficiency and achieving evenly cooling effect.
3. Strong adaptability, suitable for processing granules with a broad particle size distribution.
4. Multiple models available for your choice, and also can be customized.
5. The rotating speed of the cylinder can be adjusted according to your requirement.
6. Adopt high quality wear-resistant materials, ensure long service time of the machine.
Structure and Materials of Rotary Drum Cooling Machine
1. The bracket is welded by medium carbon steel plate and channel steel. The riding wheel fixed on the bracket adopt high quality anti-corrosive and wear resistant material, greatly prolonging the service life of the machine.
2. The gear frame is welded by high quality channel steel. The main motor and speed reducer installed on the gear frame adopt ISO National Free-inspection Product, having reliable quality.
3. The gear fixed on the machine body adopts high-tech wear-resistant material, which prolongs the service life of the machine.
4. The rolling belts are fixed on both sides of the machine, supporting the whole machine body.
5. The machine body is welded by high quality medium carbon steel plate. The lifting plates in the machine body adopts high quality wear-resistant material.
Working Principle of Fertilizer Rotary Drum Cooler
1. The main motor drives the belt and belt pulley, and transfers to the driving shaft through the reducer. The pinion which is installed on the driving shaft engages with the gear fixed on the machine body, working in the opposite direction to make the cylinder rotate.
2. The rotary drum is slightly slanted with an angle of 2-5°. By the belt conveyor, the hot fertilizer from the dryer is sent into the drum cooler through the feed hopper at the higher end. Meanwhile, under the suction of the draught fan at the feed end, the air flow inside the cylinder speeds up.
3. With the rotation of the cylinder, the materials flow down to the lower end with the effect of gravity. The lifting plates installed on the inner wall of the cylinder lift the granular materials continuously, forming a uniform material curtain, which counter current contact with the suction cool air and exchange heat, the temperature of the materials is reduced, achieving the aim of cooling and further reducing the moisture. The cooled materials flow out from the lower end of rotary drum and are sent to the rotary screener by the belt conveyor. The tail gas enters into the dust settling chamber.
Technical Data of Fertilizer Rotary Drum Cooling Machine